Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another June 3rd

Another June 3rd is here to remind us of the day in 2008 when our beloved Jonathan passed away, so suddenly and unexpectedly in Baltimore.  We will remember and cherish Jonathan's memory forever.  He was our angel.

David and I want to think of your sweet spirit being with us, here in our new life in Corpus Christi, Texas, Jonathan.

You loved to share and connect, go give hugs and happiness.  We can picture you smiling at our flowering garden and cute little house.

You are in our hearts for always and ever.

Love to you, Jonathan, from your Mom and David.
June 3rd, 2013.

2 comments:

John said...

Thank you for your wonderful words and picture of Jonathan. I miss him as a good friend and a great person, but feel blessed to have known him and to say that whenever I think of him it brings a smile to my face.


Washington Cube said...

I put the Vimeo video made at the time of his death up on my Facebook page on his birthday this month. I will never forget him. Michael