Thursday, June 19, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks from Jonathan's Mom

The tributes to Jonathan, from Michael's beautiful, heart-breaking song and photo display to all the other pictures and tender memories so many others have put on this site, have filled my heart with enormous gratitude and love for you all. This is such a gift, this outpouring of affection and remembrance for my dear son. You are helping me through this raw and painful time, more than you can know, even as I cry...and cry. You are all a comfort to me and a part of my healing. I embrace all of you through the ether, as Jonathan...in his essence, spirit, new magical form...is surely embracing us...and smiling.
You can't see him in your mind without seeing that smile.
Thank you again, so very much.
Patricia White
Jonathan's mother

No comments: